Monday 10 December 2012

2nd Draft of front cover


Here is my second draft of my music magazine. Firstly I have changed the image as I felt my other image was too close up, I have also changed the background colour to a dark grey as this contrasts with my theme colours making them stand out and the words easier to read. I have also brought my image over the top of the masthead as it is conventional for some magazines of my genre to do this. I have made the writing on the models finger look more professional by using text instead of the paint brush tool. I have coloured her lips to match her nail varnish to give my model more colour to contrast with the pale skin and blonde hair, but also making sure I do not add another colour to my scheme as this would be unconventional to have too many colours and it would look unprofessional. I have moved some of my features around slightly to fit with the new image and have also changed the font of my main headline 'Lily's Back' to match the font of the rest of my front cover (Agency FB).

No comments:

Post a Comment